Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Madman's Blog

Let me just welcome myself to blogger. While I have kept blogs in the past, they have never been really used. This blog, on the other hand, I intend to use.

Let me first introduce myself and explain my intentions of this blog.

My name is Anthony, some of my friends call me Tony, but to the internet at large I am the infamous Swerto. At the time of this blog's posting I am 20 years old, unemployed, and heading into the United States Navy. I am a gamer, a roleplayer, and a writer. My hobbies include playing my guitar, messing around in photoshop, and teaching myself new things.

In this blog I will post experiences I've had in my life, stories I have written, things I have photoshopped, reviews on games and movies, music suggestions, and endless rants. This is not the blog you are looking for if you want a cohesive single subject matter, I am not that kind of person. While I will tag each of my blogs accordingly so you can search through them and find ones by a single subject matter, it won't make anything more cohesive.

Well hello Blogger. Swerto is here, and he's ready to get going.

1 comment:

LunaSihne said...

Well, Welcome to Blogger. And il be here to listen. That is, if you want someone to listen to your rants and such. I'm interested.